New features such as one-tap video chatting, audio-only chatting, and the ability to make calls to your friends at any time are combined into one single, easy-to-use app. If you don't already have it, you can get Snapchat on Android and iOS.
Here's a list of all the new features in Chat 2.0.
- Snapchat Stories Auto-Advance: Once you're finished watching a Snap from a friend, the next one will play automatically.
- 200 New Stickers: There are a bunch of new stickers, and some stickers will automatically push toward the top of your list depending on the context of the conversation.
- Video Notes: You can now send a thumbnail-sized looping "reacting GIF." Your recipient can tap to hear audio as well.
- Audio Notes: Similar to Video Notes, this allows you to send a short audio clip for a friend to hear who can't look at the screen for some reason.
- Start Calls Any Time: You can now start a video or audio call regardless of whether you're already chatting with a friend.
- Send & Mark Multiple Photos: You can now take multiple photos, mark them up, add filters, and draw on them. Once you have 'em Snapchat-ready, you can send them all at once, too.
- Send Photos While on Calls: When on a call, either audio or video, you can head to your Gallery/Camera Roll to send photos, which will show in a translucent overlay.
- Quickly Change How to You Chat & Speak: With the Chat 2.0 update, you can easily switch between various communication modes. Go from an audio or video call to a note, then to a text chat. This is great for keeping the conversation going as your circumstances change; start a call on the way to work, and switch to chat as you get to your cubicle!
Keep Your Connection Secure Without a Monthly Bill. Get a lifetime subscription to VPN Unlimited for all your devices with a one-time purchase from the new Gadget Hacks Shop, and watch Hulu or Netflix without regional restrictions, increase security when browsing on public networks, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out: